35 31 050
Necessary preliminary tasks:
Remove pedal trim.
Press end of pin (1) together with offset pliers and press out pin.
Push in pin (1) fully in direction of arrow.
Detach retainers (1).
Check retainers, replace if necessary.
Retainers must lie with both legs in the groove and snap audibly into place.
Slide out pin (2).
Lightly grease pin.
Remove over-centre helper spring (3).
There are two versions:
- (A) Over-centre helper spring
- (B) Reinforced over-centre helper spring
Assembly of over-centre helper spring:
- Secure black holder (1) to clutch pedal
- Smaller coil spacing of spring (2) points to black holder (1)
- Secure grey holder (3) to bearing block
Lightly grease holder and spring contact surfaces.
Secure over-centre helper spring first with black holder to clutch pedal.
Gently press over-centre helper spring together and secure with grey holder to bearing block.
Connect clutch pedal to clutch master cylinder.
When replacing reinforced over-centre helper spring:
Remove locking clamp (1).