Removing and installing rear seat BMW 7 E38
1. On models with heated rear seat and / or e / headrest adjustment actuator, disconnect the appropriate wiring connectors.
2. On models with heated rear seat and / or e / headrest adjustment actuator, disconnect the appropriate wiring connectors.
3. Remove the rear seat cushion
1. Remove the headrest and the rear seat cushion.
2. Remove the seat belt mounting bolt (1), and then release the nut (2). On models with heating of a back of a back seat disconnect a socket (3). Bend the soundproof cover (4) forward and remove the bolt (5).
3. Remove the cover.
4. Release the latches, disconnect the roller from the seat belt cover and pull out the seat belt belt.
5. Remove the rear seat backrest upwards.
6. Installation is in the reverse order. Hook the hinges over the ledges and secure the back of the rear seat with the bolts.
This post was last modified on April 17, 2017, 8:49 am